- Adds needed skills to your team
- You hand-pick the new hire
- Keeps all work in-house under your complete control
- Are you making a long-term commitment to fill a short-term need?
- Do you really know what skills you’ll need down the road?
- Can you commit the time to recruiting, hiring and training a new person?
- Can you absorb a permanent increase in payroll?
- Many firms offer a broad range of skills
- You get a complete project team and project managers
- They bring their pre-defined methodologies and solutions
- Can you justify the expense?
- Will you get a team of experienced professionals or will there be a significant amount of on-the-job training?
- Who will be running the show – them or you?
- Immediate staffing and flexible scheduling
- Fill short-term needs with minimal commitment
- Large pool of people available
- Will you get a professional with the necessary skills?
- How much responsibility can you give to a temp?
- Is this the most cost-effective means of addressing current staffing needs?